The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) is an autonomous body established by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India to assess and accredit institutions of higher education in the country. Assessment and Accreditation is used for evaluating the quality status of an institution in terms of its performance related to the educational processes and outcomes, covering the curriculum, teaching-learning, evaluation, faculty, research, infrastructure, learning resources, organisation, governance, financial well-being and student services.
We are proud that V.M. Salgaocar College of Law, Miramar, Panaji was accredited with an ‘A’ Grade in 2005. The Re-accreditation process took place in 2012. Our college was awarded with an ‘A’ Grade for consecutive time which has made the management, staff, students, alumni, parents and other stakeholders proud. The Institution has been able to successively retain its earlier status of Accreditation in the state. This is the only law school in the state of Goa with ‘A’ Grade.
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell is constituted by the college which is entrusted with the task of constant monitoring of quality standards in all processes.
- Chairperson: Dr. M.R.K. Prasad
- IQAC Director: Dr. G. Shaber Ali
- Members Senior Administrative Officers:
- Mr. Gajanan Dhuri
- Ms. E. Sena
- Members – Teaching Staff:
- Members – Management:
- Mr. Dnyaneshwar Pundalik Pednekar
- Dr. Anil Dinge
- Member Student – Industry:
- Adv. Ethelwald Mendes
- Member Student – Alumni:
- Mr. Harshvardhan Budkulay
- Member – External Faculty:
- Dr. M. Vishwanath
- Member – Student Community:
- Mr. Raj Ramani (General Secretary of the Student’s Council)