Name of the Association: The name of the Association shall be “V.M.Salgaocar College of Law PTA Association”.
Address of the Association: V.M.Salgaocar College of Law , Miramar – Panjim, Goa 403001.
Aims and Objectives: The objects for which the Association has been established are the following, viz.
- It is a charitable association.
- The overall purpose of PTA is to make every student’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering parents and the institution to advocate for all students.
- To promote activities that enhance the joy and well-being of the students and staff in a way that complements and enriches the teaching and learning environment.
- To support our institution’s commitment of providing high quality integrated legal education for every student, through a system in which every classroom represents a strong, diverse, and vibrant community of learners.
- To develop between educators and the parents such united efforts as will secure for all students the highest advantages in legal education.
- To promote understanding and co-operation between parents and teachers for the welfare of students.
- To afford the study and discussion of all matters relating to the welfare of the students and to support and enrich teaching and learning experiences, recognizing that the Head of Institution is the responsible authority in the Institution.
- To help parents assist the teachers in their work by taking a keen interest in the educational progress of their children and by periodical check up at home.
- To help in improving the facilities in the Institution.
- To Communicate and cooperate to support the plans of the Institution in order to increase the quality of education and success of the students.
- To participate in the organization of activities for the welfare of the students.
- To provide frequent opportunities for teachers and parents to interact.
- To organize Parent- Teacher meetings class-wise so that it is possible to establish teacher parent rapport.
- To organize Parent – Teacher meeting at least once in two months.
- To plan activities with the help of the parents.