- Acquire advance knowledge in the specific field of law chosen for the specialization.
- Students are equipped with the knowledge of teaching methods through the subject on Teaching Pedagogy thereby enabling them to enter the teaching profession.
- The students get acquainted with research methods through the subject of Research Methodology.
- Through compulsory Empirical research component in the form of Dissertation, the students learn to conduct field study.
Three or Five years LL.B Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC and Bar Council of India with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade [45% for SC/ST Candidates].
INTAKE: Total 50 Students
- Criminal Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Constitution and Administrative Law
- Labour Law
Students shall opt for any one of the above Specializations, at the time of admission to the Programme. However, the students required to mention three options in the order of preference. Top three specializations opted by the students would be offered. Students who opted for other specializations as first choice would be allotted to the top three specializations as per their second and third choice subjected to availability of the seats. The selected candidates shall be admitted by the College in the specified Specialization in the First Semester itself based on merit.
Depending on number of applications, the College reserves the right to offer the above specializations.
Admission to the LL.M Programme is based on merit. The Merit List will be prepared, based on the highest score obtained by the candidate at the 5 years or 3 years LL.B Programme.
Prospectus Fee: Rs. 500/-
For additional information please click on Prospectus.