The V. M. Salgaocar College of Law, Goa has been imparting quality legal education and promoting intense research on variety of legal issues since its inception. As a part of this endeavor, the College invites contributions in the form of research articles to be published in Volume IV of the ‘Salgaocar Law Review’, an annual peer-reviewed publication (ISSN No. 2395-7263).
Theme: Articles are invited on any relevant legal theme or a socio-legal theme.
- The last date for submission of the article is 15th July 2018.
- Acceptance/Rejection/Suggestions for changes by Peer Review Team, will be intimated by 30th August 2018.
- Publication will be made in December 2018.
Guidelines for Authors:
- The research article should be within 3000 to 4000 words.
- ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, Harvard Law Review (19th Edition)’ should be followed for citation
- Only footnotes should be used
- Articles should be sent in MS word format (Double-space,12 Font, Times New Roman) as attachments.
- List of reference books/Bibliography will not be published as a part of the article. (References should appear in the footnotes only).
- The article should be the original work of the author and should not have been published earlier.
- The article should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with complete information of the author(Name, Designation, Institution working for, etc.)